Join Amy and David Butler and creative guru Val Wells for an exciting expedition exploring Marrakesh and all of its exotic inspirations! Our week together will be filled with creative workshops mixed with day trips that take us to fascinating, colorful locals! We’ll scour the souks, visit historic sites in Marrakesh and have a full day in the Atlas Mountains taking in the natural beauty and touring a rural Berber village. Our home base is the gorgeous Peacock Pavilions www.peacockpavilions.com. Many of our meals and events will take place at the Pavilions including our creative workshop sessions. You are in for a treat!
Here are some of the activities we have planned:
* Several workshops covering a variety of creative projects led by Amy, Dave and Val. Workshop project samples and specifics will be shared prior to the trip.
* Explore historic sites and the exotic and colorful Souks in Marrakech.
* Experience a dinner in Marrakech and belly dancing performances.
* Explore the Atlas Mountain and take an optional Mule ride to Berber villages with mint tea in a Berber House.
* Spa treatments and a traditional Moroccan Hammam at Les Bains des Marrakech
* Roof top henna party
* An evening wine tasting and delicious meals at the Peacock Pavilions
* Entertainment at the Peacock Pavilions including a performance by local fire dancers and an outdoor cinema experience
More information and booking here!