The Magic of Marrakesh
August 25th-August 31st 2015
Looking for some time away that’s unique, rejuvenating, and fun? Join Cat Kabira at Peacock Pavilions in this 7-Day, 6-Night Yoga Retreat 9 miles away from the ancient and vibrant city of Marrakesh. This is your time to deepen your yoga practice and to explore the delights and mysteries of Morocco. Enjoy daily yoga with Cat: invigorating morning classes to build strength, realign your body, and learn new ways to connect to yourself. Evening restorative yin classes to go deep, release, and let go.
What The Retreat Includes:
- Vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinners from the fabulous, organic and innovative kitchens of Peacock Pavilions
- Lunches and Dinners (omnivore-friendly) as we sample the exotic cuisine of Marrakesh
- A day trip to the balmy seaside town of Essaouira, made famous by Jimi Hendrix. Includes a camel ride (not to be missed)
- A trek through the spectacular Atlas Mountains followed by Lunch at Richard Branson’s famous award winning hotel Kasbah Tamadot. The property was discovered by Branson when he visited Morocco with the goal of circumnavigating the globe in a hot air balloon. Since buying it in 1998, they have set up free English classes for the local population and now employ over 90% local staff.
- An afternoon at the spa for some true Moroccan pampering at Le Bains de Marrakesh. An intimate and relaxing spa offering treatments of the highest quality with 100% natural ingredient products
- An evening of belly dance
- Cocktail and canapé party
- Movie night under the stars in Peacock Pavilion’s own home-grown cinema
- A day of exploration through the markets and city of Marrakesh, which may include Saadian Tombs, the Bahia Palace, Madrasa Ben Youssef, and Koutoubia Mosque
- One free afternoon to explore – whether to delve deeper into the treasures of Marrakesh, have another afternoon at the spa, receive craniosacral therapy, take a cooking class, or lounge by the pool and grounds of Peacock Pavilions
- Daily transformative yoga classes with Cat: Offering invigorating morning classes and restorative evening yin classes, practicing with Cat will change how you view and feel in your body, mind and spirit
- Airport Transfer
What Is Not Included:
- Any additional transport that’s outside of retreat activities
- Alcoholic beverages (aside from the cocktail and canapé party)
- Optional activities on free da
Peacock Pavilions motto is: “We believe that all travel experiences should be good, make good, and do good.”
They founded the non-profit organization called Project Soar, and 10% of the retreats proceeds will go to this organization. For more information, check out: www.projectsoar.com and www.peacockpavilions.com.
Space is limited to 10 participants.
Price: $2395 USD, deposit $900USD
For more information go to www.catkabira.com or email Cat at firstname.lastname@example.org.