I can think of nothing better than starting 2018 off with ADVENTURE. If not now, when? What a perfect gift to give to yourself or to someone you love. Or come with your best friend for double the fun. If Marrakech is on your bucket list, this is your chance. I’ll be with you every step of the way, making sure that this is an experience you’ll never forget.
Marrakech. Even the name sounds like something out of a fairytale. You've always wanted to go but it all seems too complicated to plan on your own. What to see? What to do? Where to shop? Where to dine? How can you get the most out of it all - safely and in style?
Let us take out the hassle and plan everything for you! You'll spend a week with Maryam as your personal stylist and guide, exploring everything the city has to offer. It will be a trip you will never forget!
You'll be in expert hands from start to finish. Here's what you'll get:
Staying, Dining & Traveling
- 7 days, 6 luxurious nights at Peacock Pavilion, double occupancy
- All meals. Daily breakfast, lunch & dinner at Peacock Pavilions or chic restaurants
- Round-trip airport transfer from Marrakech
- Daily transportation for excursions
Seeing, Doing, Relaxing
- Insider exploration of the old city
- Insider design guidance & shopping with Maryam
- Volunteer morning at Project Soar
- Surprise cultural Moroccan experiences
- Luxury pampering experience
- Nightlife adventures & Insider cocktail party
- Signed copy of Maryam's book, Marrakesh by Design
- Design goodies curated by Maryam
And other surprises...
Absolutely everything is included except:
- Travel insurance
- Alcohol with meals
- Items from the room mini bars
- Shopping budget!
This is a Give-Back retreat, which will be donating $1500 of proceeds to the girl's empowerment charity, Maryam founded, Project Soar.
The total cost of this retreat is $3,580. The rooms are double occupancy unless a single room supplement is paid, the amount of which is $1,500. In order to reserve your space, you'll need to put down a nonrefundable deposit of $1,500.
To learn more about the retreat, click here. To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.