Meet me in Marrakesh for a week of ethnic glamour, tribal chic furnishings, and cultural immersion.
This is a yoga retreat all about freedom- 7 days, 6 nights where you can get the beyond details of our often “busy” lives and appreciate the bigger picture. Discover peace and quiet in the olive grove and the canopy of stars overhead at night.
On the outskirts of Marrakech, we immerse in serenity and privacy of Peacock Paviillions, a breathtaking pool, an Arabian tent to eat our incredible, healthy meals and another for our yoga classes complete with mats and props. Located minutes from the bustle of town with artisans, thousands of shops, spas, restaurants, cafes, belly dancers.
Yoga is practiced in a tented retreat space during our time together on the yoga mat. Yoga will be practiced twice daily, aside from arrival and departure days. Meditation will also be practiced daily and journaling will be woven into the week. This is an all-levels yoga retreat.
My retreats are less about yoga and more about life. Spend a week cultivating connection with yourself and creating space in your heart and in your life.
- six luxurious nights (bring a friend, or make a friend, or book a single room)
- yoga twice daily (aside from arrival and departure days)
- option meditation offerings
- airport transfers arriving on April 9th and departing on April 15th, 2017.
- 3 meals a day, aside from arrival and departure days (and aside from our last dinner out on the town)
- welcome cocktails
- a rooftop henna party
- a visit to town for lunch (included) and exploring/shopping
- time for the pool, to take a nap, star gaze, and more
- cooking class
- all tips and gratuities
More information and booking here.