Join us for an exclusive, week-long yoga retreat and an unforgettable and magical trip to the mythical Marrakech, Morocco.
Do you want to spend a week immersing yourself in your yoga practice and at the same time enjoy the colourful and vibrant Moroccan culture? Then this retreat is a must. During the week there will be several daily yoga classes and workshops, adventurous excursions, and time for yourself to relax and unwind as you wish.
You will stay at Peacock Pavillions, a familly owned boutique hotel surrounded by a beautiful olive grove at the foot of the Atlas mountains. The yoga classes will soothe and energise your body, mind and soul and you will be dining on delicious, nourishing, and locally prepared vegan food.
We have put together a retreat which combines different kinds of yoga practices with the experiences of Morocco’s colourful and vibrant culture. You will also have plenty of time to hang out at the pool, go on sightseeing trips on your own, or find a peaceful and serene place to meditate and reflect.
Yoga and Meditation
Your teachers and hosts for the week are two experienced yoga teachers from Denmark and Sweden with more than 1000 hours of teacher training between them in different schools of yoga and who are fluent in English.
The classes will primarily be Jivamukti Yoga, which is known and loved for it’s vigourous yoga practice combined with hands-on assists. Other classes will be yin yoga, yin/yang yoga, meditation, pranayama (breathing exercises) and Ayurveda. The schedule has been carefully thought-out to provide a combination of yoga classes and adventourous exploring daytrips to create balance throughout the week.
Who can participate?
This retreat is open to all levels of practitioners. The two yoga teachers will be combining their different methods and teaching experiences to provide stimulating and challenging classes for all levels. You can opt in or out as you please. It is preferable if you have practiced yoga once or twice before coming on the retreat.
If you want to share this experience with a friend or family member you are welcome to bring him or her – even if the person does not wish to participate in the yoga part of the retreat but prefers to be at the pool, or exploring Morocco on his or her own.
Included in the price:
- 7 nights at Peacock Pavillions in a double occupancy room
- 3-5 hours of daily yoga classes, workshops and satsang
- 2 Scandinavan yoga teachers and hosts (fluent in English)
- Transport to and from the airport (on scheduled times)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner when we’re spending the day at Peacock Pavillions
- 4 hours guided tour in Marrakech including transport to and from Marrakech
- Daytrip to Essaouira
- Daytrip to Jardin Majorelle
- Movie night under the stars
- Yoga mats and props
- Please notice this is a package trip and you are covered by the Danish Rejsegarantifonden and the European Law on package trips – read more here
Not included in the price:
- Plane ticket
- Travel insurances
- Meals and beverages on daytrips
- Entry to museums etc.
- Pocket money
- Tipping to Peacock Pavillions
Extras – can be added to your stay:
- Henna party with cocktails/juices
- Hammam and spa at Les Bains de Marrakech
For more information and booking visit our website!